MIGLAX FALL BALL
The health and safety of our players and coaches is at the heart of everything we do within the MIGLAX program. In light of COVID-19, we’ve dedicated our focus to providing all participants a safe environment to play by following protocols put in place by our health and government officials. Our goal is to continue practicing and developing play; improve hand-eye coordination, footwork, shooting skills; advance cardiovascular and lacrosse fitness in a supportive group setting for enhanced mental and physical health.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (GRADES 5/6, 7/8)
Dates: Sundays (8-weeks)
Location: IMS Grass Fields
All players should wear cleats, dress for the weather (rain or shine) and bring the following to each session (there will be no sharing of equipment of any kind):
· Eye Gear
Please see our equipment tab for more information.
All players, coaches and hygiene coordinators* will complete a health attestation, temperature check and wear a mask at practice at all times.
1. Players should only attend practice if they are 100% healthy! Players should stay at home if they or any family member are feeling sick, are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have a temperature above 100.3.
2. Players, coaches, and designated adults serving as hygiene support for all practices and activities will all wear face masks. Face coverings should cover nose and mouth.
3. When players arrive, they will check in with lead coach or hygiene coordinator. Following clearance, they will immediately proceed to their designated team space.
4. Players will wear masks and socially distance while arriving and leaving the field.
5. No spectators (including parents) on or near the field during lacrosse practices or activities. Parents should stay in vehicles during practices. Parents that enter the field will be asked to leave.
6. No confined huddles; no pre-or post-activity in-person meetings.
7. Handshakes, high-fives, fist-bumps or skin-to-skin contact will be limited.
8. Equipment will not be shared. All players must provide their own stick, eye wear, mouthguard and water bottle.
9. Drill stations on the field will be spaced effectively to allow for room to safely conduct activities during practices.
10. Players that are absent from training will need to confirm each missed session by notifying their coaches and confirm that they are not missing due to illness.
Again, player safety is our priority. It is critical that our families follow these guidelines.
*MIGLAX will need parent volunteers at every level to be hygiene coordinators that will assist with health attestations, temperature checks and monitor the well-being of the players and field space during practice. Please email
if you are willing and able to help out.