MIGLAX FALL BALL – Phase 2 Plan (following US Lacrosse Return to Play Guidelines)
The health and safety of our players and coaches is at the heart of everything we do within the MIGLAX program. In light of COVID-19, we’ve dedicated our focus to providing all participants a safe environment to play. Our goal is to continue practicing and developing play with small, socially distanced community-based groups; improve hand-eye coordination, footwork, shooting skills; advance cardiovascular and lacrosse fitness in a supportive group setting for enhanced mental and physical health.
Sunday Fall Ball Dates (8-weeks): 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/1, 11/8, 11/15
Groups will be organized by grade level: K-2 + 3/4
Location: IMS grass
Program Cost: $150
Practice Protocols & Schedule – Phase 2
Small Group (less than 10 players per group) Modified Lacrosse practices
-Groups will be socially distanced from one another at practice
-Groups will remain consistent throughout MIGLAX Fall Ball Season*
*Should we move to phase 3 MIGLAX will continue to follow phase 3 ‘return to play’ guidelines provided by US Lacrosse.
1. Players should only attend practice if they are 100% healthy! Players should stay at home if they or any family member are feeling sick, are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have a temperature above 100.3.
2. Staff, coaches, and designated adults serving as hygiene support for all practices and activities will all wear face masks. Athletes may wear a face masks during lacrosse activity. Face coverings should cover nose and mouth.
3. When players arrive, they will check in with lead coach or hygiene coordinator. Following clearance, they will immediately proceed to their designated small group space.
4. Players will wear masks and socially distance while arriving and leaving the field.
5. No spectators (including parents) on or near the field during lacrosse practices or activities. Parents should stay in vehicles during practices. Parents that enter the field will be asked to leave.
6. No confined huddles; no pre-or post-activity in-person meetings.
7. No handshakes, high-fives, fist-bumps or skin-to-skin contact.
8. Equipment will not be shared. All players must provide their own stick, eye wear, mouthguard and water bottle.
9. Drill stations on the field will be spaced effectively to allow for room to safely conduct small group activities, during practices.
10. Players that are absent from training will need to confirm each missed session by notifying Lyndsey Gillis (email@example.com) and confirm that they are not missing due to illness.
Again, player safety is our priority. It is critical that our families follow these guidelines.
Base Cost: $150.00
Open to: Girls
In Grades: K to 4 for 2020-21 School year
NOTE: This program is currently only accepting waitlisted registrations. Register for the current waitlist by clicking the Join Waitlist button below.